What I do for you - The Buyer
- Buyer agency representation
- Initial buyer orientation session: Free!
- Personalized advice/recommendations on property style, location, qualifying for a mortgage and permanence of investment
- Advise best approach of negotiating the possible price, terms and additional amenities
- Explain all documents & associated closing costs; compile offer
- Email, mail, or call with all properties suiting you parameters as they hit the market - you should not miss anything suited to your needs!
- Show properties at times conventient to you the buyer
- Provide written information on each property that is shown
- Advise on mortgage providers, interest rates and types of mortgages. Monitor mortgage processing, advise on sonstruction, builders, construction financing
- Personally present all contracts for buyer if at all possible
- Facilitate all required inpections
- Negotiate for necessary repairs or concessions
- Make arrangements for settlement
- Attend pre-settlement walk-through and settlement with the buyer
- Advise and negotiate for YOU the buyer
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Pennsylvania & Delaware.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.