- Integrity in all dealings
- If I don't know the answer I will tell you - and then research to find the answer
- Organize and schedule all home showings to suit your schedule
- Respond promptly to all inquiries from you
- Advise or send you new listings: Seller - competing properties Buyer - properties matching your search criteria
- Help you as a Buyer obtain pre-approval, best mortgage package and lender. As the Seller prepare a CMA to assist you in the pricing of your home.
- Competitive Market Analysis (cma): For the Buyer this will assist you in your decision making process. For the Seller an updated cma will be prepared each 90 days if the home is not sold.
- Discuss with you all factors that I believe may impact your permanence of investment
- Present all offers and negotiate in your best interests
- Help you make arrangements for any necessary and/or desired inspections, repairs and appraisals
- Guide you through the process from home inspection, the closing process, mortgage commitment and title issues to the HUD sheet
- Provide information and reminders on insurance and utility changes
- Coordinate closing dates and issues with all parties involved
- Assist with any post closing issues that may arise
- WHAT ELSE MAY I DO FOR YOU?
© 2001-2017 Reliance Network and RE/MAX Pennsylvania & Delaware.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.